Why Use Us.
Often clients come to Home Visuals because they have just received plans drawn up by an architect or space planner, but they struggle to understand what they mean in reality, and they can’t visualise what the finished product will look like.
Doing any work on your home is an expensive undertaking and you can’t afford to get it wrong, so spending a bit of time up front to fully understand what the space or finishes will look like, is invaluable. Many clients have ended up changing their original plans as a result of seeing the images.
The images are also incredibly useful to use when briefing a builder as you can show them exactly what you want, and it avoids confusion and misunderstanding.
Bring your plans to life with Home Visuals.
Reasons to Use Us
- Thinking of doing an extension or renovating your home?
- Looking at architects plans and struggling to understand what the finished product will look like?
- Worried that your extension will be out of keeping with the rest of the house?
- Wanting to look at different external renders, cladding, colours?
- Wondering what your furniture will look like in a new room and whether it will fit?
If the answer to any of the questions above is “yes”, then Home Visuals can help.
Undertaking any building or interior design work on your house is normally fairly daunting and generally very expensive, so you cannot afford to get it wrong.
We charge a minimum fee of £250 for images. This fee includes an initial conversation either face to face or on the phone, and 3d images of one room or external elevation. Additional images or amendments would be charged accordingly.
3D images are useful for so many reasons, in particular:
- Making sure you are happy with the plans before commencing work
- Briefing tradesmen
- Setting an interior design style
- Seeing various options before committing to the work
- Reducing stress and sleepless nights!
How do you want to work with us?
If you have a project you would like us to look at, or any questions about our offer, please contact us by filling out the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, you can give us a call to discuss your requirements further.
Call Melanie on 07860 629619